Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Did you take all of the pictures on your site? Yes.
2. Where do you find your models? I find them via friends, word of mouth or via a modeling site.
3. What Camera would be your dream camera? My dream camera would (as of Dec 2008) be a Hasselblad H3DII with 39MP back. However, I currently own a 1DsMkII as of fall of 2007.
4. Where do you take you pictures? If not on location almost all of the studio pictures have been taken in my house using a portable studio, there have only been a few exceptions to date.
5. What Digital SLR camera would you recommend and which lenses? If you can afford it I recommend the Canon 40D or Canon 5D (a full 35mm frame camera). I always recommend the 50/1.8 or 50/1.4 as the minimum lens. and then either go with 10-22mm EF-s lens, 28-135IS and 70-300 IS or go "L" series with 24-70, 70-200, 16-35 (alt 17-40), 100-400. I also recommend the Canon Digital Rebel, The Olympus SW770, and the Nikon D40(or their replacements) for good beginner cameras. Anything better depends on your budget and needs. If you can't afford that any P&S is better then no camera.
6. What equipment do you use? Click here to see my equipment list
7 Do you have examples the quality of your lenses? Some yes, Click Here for my Camera Test Page.
8. Model Releases? I have three standard releases I use and then modify them as necessary to cover most situations.
|This page last updated by
Longwatcher at 0005 EST 01 Jul
All images on this site © 2003-2007 Longwatcher